Are you looking for a great & easy to make holiday treat? Check out this video of our very own Nina Fortin’s quick and easy shortbread recipe!
- 2 Cups of salted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups of sifted icing sugar
- 4 1/2 cups of flour
Any flavour you’d like, I divided the base into two parts and make two flavors in each batch. Examples are: 1/2 cups of each either mini chocolate chips, chopped cranberries, toffee skor pieces, mini M&M’s, nuts – anything chopped or mini.
- Cream butter, gradually beat in icing sugar, add and beat in flour a part at a time. (I create a large roll) then Wrap dough in wax paper and chill.
- Preheat oven to 300 Degrees
- Allow dough to warm slightly; either knead, or roll depending on what shape you want. Cut or shape into 1/4 inch thickness and bake for 14-20 minutes till the underneath is slightly golden. Cool and decorate. Enjoy!