SELLING FAST! 3 BEDROOMS IN THE MID $300K'S
Your home, your haven. The Everly.
Life comes together at The Everly Townhomes. Warm and welcoming, it’s your favourite gathering place. It’s where life happens and where you want to be. The Everly is comfortable and familiar, yet full of possibilities. It’s where you can grow and flourish.
Located in the south Edmonton community The Orchards, The Everly provides a focal point for all the elements of your life.
Edmonton offers a friendly community, the lowest gas prices in Canada, no PST for cost savings, abundant parkland per resident, a diverse job market, and affordable housing options, making it an attractive place to call home.
1 - 3
1 - 3
500 - 1,407 SQ.FT.
1 BED from the upper $180Ks
2 BEDS from the low $300Ks
3 BEDS from the mid $300Ks
Two Year Extended Care Program
Mix and Match Interior Finishes to Personalize Your Home
myCommand Smart Home Package
It’s The Details That Matter
Every Brookfield Residential home comes with an unexpected array of quality features, elevated finishes and valuable service offerings at no extra cost.
- Free move-in concierge with Virtuo
- Integrity pricing
- myHome certified maintenance program
- Complimentary law firm services that save you thousands in fees
- Cable/internet promotional rates
- Deposit protection
- All Brookfield homes come equipped with an EnerGuide Rating that ensures a certain level of energy efficiency in the home
Always in Season
There’s always so much to do and enjoy year-round in the south Edmonton community The Orchards.
With its tree-lined streets and thoughtfully designed amenities, The Orchards is a place to gather, and where growing families thrive. And active living is always in season here as your backyard extends far beyond your door to include calming green spaces and inviting trails.
At the heart of the community is the Club House – home to farmers markets, tennis courts, spray park, outdoor rink, toboggan hill, fitness classes, onsite daycare, year-round lifestyle programming, a full calendar of social events, and more.
- Compared to many cities in Ontario, the cost of living in Edmonton can be more affordable. Housing, in particular, tends to be less expensive, allowing you to potentially save more or enjoy a higher standard of living.
- Grow your family in this family-friendly atmosphere with numerous parks, playgrounds, and recreational activities for children. The city also has excellent schools and educational opportunities for families.
- Features a strong job market, particularly in sectors such as oil and gas, engineering, healthcare, and technology. If you're looking for career opportunities, especially in the energy industry, Edmonton may offer attractive options.
- Access to a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities. With the nearby Rocky Mountains, you can easily access hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and other outdoor pursuits. The city itself offers numerous parks, trails, and recreational areas.
Built With You In Mind
Brookfield Residential has been creating ways and places to bring people together for the last 60 years.
Live life on your terms with confidence and convenience: enjoy garage access, bid farewell to renting, and revel in the luxury of your very own front door. The Everly Townhomes also provide added peace of mind with an established reserve fund, a comprehensive warranty program, and lower condo fees. Discover a variety of home options tailored to your lifestyle. Invest in yourself and your future – select the size and style that truly feels like home.
At every Brookfield Residential community in Edmonton, they're dedicated to fostering an active lifestyle and a profound connection to your surroundings. When you step out your door, you'll discover the perfect blend of nature and neighbors awaiting you, whether it's through our thoughtfully designed parks, scenic pathways, inviting dog parks, or thriving community gardens.
Learn More About The Everly.
Fill out the form to the right to connect with a member of our team.